I received more free full sized products from Crowdtap, of Unilever products. One product I absolutely love is the Dove Sensitive Skin body wash. This smells so good, not perfumey at all. I have dry skin and I've used so many different types of body washes, I've lost count. This was one that I could truly tell the difference. One, it didn't leave my skin dried out after use. Two, I didn't have to apply tons of lotions after shower either, as I have had in the past with other body washes. The moisture stays locked in throughout the day too. This is a HUGE plus for me. I really love this body wash and I forgot to say that it really lathers up too. I didn't have any issues with it not lathering up, as others I have used in the past. It just feels so good when using and your skin feels amazingly soft afterwards. I also received the Suave Revitalizing with Vitamin E lotion. This states it keeps your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours. I used this the night I receive...
I have always loved cooking and even better is the hand me down recipes that we all loved while growing up. Traditions are getting pushed back and cooking more so. I take pride in being able to do what my grandmother and mom has done when it comes to cooking during the holidays. You appreciate the time it takes to cook it all and have more respect for those that have done this versus buying pre-made stuff. From homemade noodles to rolls :-)
Since I was little, my whole family has always used Arm & Hammer Baking soda for cooking and other used around the house. This is the one brand I can trust and depend on when cooking. There are so many uses for baking soda. This is the one thing I always have in my cabinets and fridge!
Comments
Post a Comment